Runners Lane now carries Sigvaris Sports Performance Socks (more info here) which is a true medical graduated compression socks to help improve running and athletic performance and recovery. By wearing these Sigvaris Performance Socks you will benefit in:
- Increased improved blood flow and circulation
- Improved oxygen to muscle tissue
- Reduces injuries such as pulled muscles, shin splints & calf cramps, and less muscle soreness in the legs
- Less lactic acid buildup
- Improved performance and recovery and more energy with fresher legs
Peak Your Performance
- Improved blood circulation and oxygen delivery
- Less aching & cramping
- Thermal & odor control by using a non-cotton fabric know as Dry Release
- Achilles tendon protector with added padding which reduces vibration on ligaments
- Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.
- Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent. (We suggest SIGVARIS Washing Solution.)
- To protect the garment during washing, we recommend turning the garment inside out before washing.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Rinse well and AIR-DRY. (AVOID tumble drying.)